July 8, 2021
July 8, 2021
- For new offers moving forward, if the Worksite is Remote, the offer letter will now clearly state that the engagement is remote for additional clarity.
- When adding tracked workers, if the user enters an existing email for the worker that is not a worker email (i.e., existing internal/company/vendor user email), instead of letting the user submit the form and showing an error message, we will now display a warning message and the user will not be able to submit the form.
- As a precursor to upcoming end of engagement enhancements, we’ve updated the format of how we store the Finish Date on the database from Date format (y-m-d) to DateTime format (y-m-d hh:mm:ss).
- When calculating a talent’s Average Rating, we are no longer counting “Unknown” engagement rating values entered on the End Engagement form as “0.” The system will now average only the star rating values.
- If a worker is in the middle of completing their onboarding documents and their offer gets retracted then re-sent, the worker will no longer receive an error message. The worker can now proceed with completing their onboarding documents. In addition, once the worker completes their portion of onboarding, the status will now update to Pending I-9 and the I-9 reminder email is sent out.
- When reviewing a talent profile and clicking their external profile website links, users are now redirected to the correct website the talent added on their profile instead of a firewall security page.
- The Candidates tab is now showing on the order details page for all order types. Since Talent Pool Search is on the Candidates tab, hiring managers are now able to search for talent to add to any order.
- Since the Company Profile page has a Company Currency field, internal users were receiving an error message because the currency API that we utilize for SN was down. Moving forward, if the currency API is down, instead of showing an error, we will display a message throughout the system that touches the currency API.
- If auto insurance information is required for a new engagement, previously onboarded workers can no longer skip onboarding. The system will now prompt them to upload their auto insurance information for their new engagement.
- If order approval is turned on for the company, when extending a tracked worker engagement, the approval drop-down list is back on the Edit Tracked Engagement form.