WMBE Payrolling Inc. and its affiliates (“TargetCW,” “StaffingNation,” “we,” “us” or “our”) adopts this Privacy Notice to California Employees and Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information (the “Privacy Notice”) to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this Privacy Notice. Employees and job applicants with disabilities may access this notice in an alternative format by calling the following toll-free phone number: 888-388-8873 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
TargetCW respects your privacy and takes your privacy seriously. We are committed to handling personal information responsibly and in compliance with applicable laws. As a Global Payrolling Provider and Employer of Record Service, in the course of our business, we will ask job applicants, prospective employees, and employees to provide personal information necessary relating to your employment or prospective employment. That information is obtained through StaffingNation, TargetCW’s proprietary Contingent Workforce Platform, which includes an onboarding, VMS, and Talent Pool system and through Webcenter which is an integrated third-party software. This Privacy Notice describes how TargetCW collects and uses your personal information, the categories of personal information it collects, and instances where TargetCW may disclose your personal information to third parties. We will only collect and process your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and our Privacy Policies which can be located at www.tcwprivacy.com unless otherwise required by applicable law.
If you are not an employee or job applicant, please review TargetCW’s Privacy Notice for California Residents.
Categories of Personal Information TargetCW Collects and How We Use It
TargetCW collects and processes information from you for human resource, employment and benefit administration purposes, and where necessary to comply with any local, state, and federal legal obligations. TargetCW obtains the categories of personal information listed below directly from you and the information you provide during your job application process with our clients or with our recruiters, your employee onboarding process, and during the selection of your benefits as an employee. In some cases, TargetCW may obtain a background check and/or consumer report from a consumer reporting agency once an offer of employment is made.
TargetCW collects the following categories of your personal information:
- Personal identifiers, such as your first and last name, your address, your email address, telephone number, date of birth, social security number, driver license number, passport number, and/or other government identification numbers, immigration and work authorization status, signature, and username and/or account name. TargetCW collects this information to make an employment and/or job-related decision that involves you, to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information as a job applicant or employee, to provide you with employment, to manage your employment relationship with us and for general employee administration and processing (including employee payroll and benefits administration), and to create, maintain, and secure your employee records and personnel file.
- Financial information such as banking information for direct deposit, debit card number, credit card number, tax selections, pay rate, and payroll deduction information. TargetCW collects this information for employment-related HR processes (including employee payroll and benefits administration), processing work-related claims (for example, insurance or payment claims), and all related accounting and auditing.
- Benefit selection and related information such as your benefit selection, social security number or other government identification number, date of birth, health insurance information, policy number, and selections. TargetCW collects this information to administer benefit-related claims and for employment-related HR processes.
- Protected classification and diversity information such as age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), and veteran or military status. TargetCW collects this information to comply with local, state, and federal laws and regulations and for diversity initiatives.
- Professional and employment-related information such as current or past employment history, employee status and title, job evaluations, employment status, job assignments, hours worked, training and development information, performance evaluation information, disciplinary and counseling information, background check information, drug test results, driving records, and termination information. TargetCW may collect this information to make an employment and/or job-related decision that involves you, to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information as a job applicant or employee, to provide you with employment, to assess qualifications for a particular job or task, for education, training, and development requirements, and to gather evidence for disciplinary action or termination, for other human resource administration purposes, and to administer and process employee benefits.
- Education information such as education history. TargetCW may collect this information to evaluate and make an employment and/or job-related decision that involves you, to provide you with employment, to assess qualifications for an engagement.
- Health and Safety Information such as health conditions, if relevant to your employment, job restrictions, workplace accident and illness information, and health insurance policy information. TargetCW collects this information to maintain a safe workplace, assess your working capacity and make necessary accommodations, administer health and Worker’s Compensation programs, and comply with applicable laws.
- Beneficiary Information of your beneficiaries, such as name and contact information, relationship to you, birth date, social security or other government identification number, and any other information necessary to process any benefits claims. TargetCW collects this information to administer and process any related benefit claims.
- Emergency Contact Information of person(s) you designate as your emergency contact(s) such as their name and contact information, and their relationship to you. TargetCW collects this information to maintain contact information should an emergency involving you arise during your employment.
TargetCW will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without first providing you with additional and/or updated notice.
TargetCW’s Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
TargetCW does not sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third parties for any monetary consideration.
We may disclose your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
(i) TargetCW affiliates: The Company may disclose your personal data to other TargetCW entities to fulfill the purposes described in this Notice. Within TargetCW entities, access to, use of and other processing of personal data will generally be limited to individuals who have a need to know the information for the purposes described in this Notice, which may include personnel from: Human Resources, IT, Compliance, Legal, Information Security, Finance and Accounting and Internal Audit. Most personnel within TargetCW will have access to your business contact information such as name, position, telephone number, work address and email address.
(ii) External service providers, such as (1) payroll and tax administrators, pensions and benefits providers and administrators, human resources administrators, IT systems and support providers, account monitoring services, financial institutions, telecommunications providers, insurance companies; (2) accountants, auditors, lawyers and other outside professional advisors; and (3) other third parties engaged to assist us in carrying out business, recruiting, or human resources activities. (4) data verification services to ensure your data is accurate and to reduce errors. We do not allow third-party service providers to use or disclose your personal information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
(iii) Local authorities: TargetCW may share your personal data with local governmental, regulatory, supervisory and/or judicial agencies or other public or official bodies, as permitted or required under applicable law.
(iv) Business investors: Your personal data may be disclosed to potential investors and their advisors, auditors and legal counsel in connection with a corporate restructuring, sale or assignment of assets, merger, divestiture or other changes of control or financial status of the Company (including a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation).
(v) Other third parties: Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties in circumstances where we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), or when we believe disclosure is necessary in order to achieve any purpose disclosed under this Notice.
Changes to This Privacy Notice
TargetCW reserves the right to update this Privacy Notice at any time, and will provide you with a new Privacy Notice when and if any updates are made. If TargetCW would like to use your previously collected personal data for different purposes than those it notified you about at the time of collection, we will provide you with notice and, where required by law, seek your consent, before using your personal data for a new or unrelated purpose. Target may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent only where required by applicable law or regulation.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, our privacy policies which can be located at www.tcwprivacy.com, our practices, or the security of the StaffingNation Software, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling (858)810-3000.
WMBE Payrolling Inc
Attn: Privacy Office
9475 Chesapeake Dr
San Diego, CA 92123