June 9, 2021
June 9, 2021
- We’ve revamped our existing International Quote form and streamlined the international quote and onboarding process in SN. Moving forward, hiring managers will go into one place and select International Payrolling Order whether they are simply looking for an international quote or whether they are ready to onboard an international candidate.
- Now that SN is full width, we’ve removed the “Resize Grid” button from all Kendo pages since it’s no longer needed.
- When editing a job description’s Overview, Responsibilities and Requirements details, users can now highlight the text they want to remove and hit the Delete key on their keyboard to easily delete the text regardless of web browser.
- Users can now create an order from a draft even if the Payment Choice and Pay Rate field values have been updated.
- On the End Engagement form, if a future date is entered on the “Last day worked” field, the engagement will now accurately auto-end when that future date arrives. The engagement status will then update to Engagement Ended and the Primary Account Manager and TCW benefits team will receive the termination email notification.
- Assigned approvers can once again approve engagements under Update Pending Approval status from a pay rate adjustment or an engagement extension update.