February 17, 2021
February 17, 2021
- You can now turn on pay rate adjustment approval for a company in SN.
- We’ve added the following routes to the SN API:
1. Add new location from another software to SN
2. Add new department from another software to SN
3. Add new company user from another software to SN
4. Store unique identifier from another software to SN
The new routes have been added to our API documentation: https://api.staffingnation.com/help/documentation.
- We’ve replaced Intercom with HubSpot for live chat support and knowledge base.
- When creating a new prescreen package for a company, the prescreen menu has been updated with new prices and additional prescreen options have been added. New job descriptions moving forward should have the new prescreen items. Existing job descriptions with previous prescreen items will remain unchanged.
- For one company in SN, the “Vendor” field will now show “Vendor (Staffing Agency).” The “Vendor Group” field will now show “Vendor Group (Staffing Agency).”
- In our Yii API, all internal users (System Admins, Account Managers and Human Resources) now have access to all companies.
- All internal users can again see the Source and Classification fields for all companies.
- The Work Site column on the Engagements page can now be sorted to arrange engagements together.
- Users will no longer receive an error message when ending a worker’s engagement in all environments.
- The subject line for the email notification the Account Manager receives when a pay rate adjustment is pending approval has been updated to show more details.
- On the Create Order & Send Offer form, we can now send offers to multiple workers at once.
- When editing a tracked worker engagement, the Source, Worksite Country and Remote State fields can now be updated. The new values will show on the engagement pusher.
- When creating an order from an international job description, if the Worksite is Onsite, only the international locations will show on the Reporting Location drop-down list moving forward.