October 2, 2020
October 2, 2020
- StaffingNation now has the functionality to alert company users when a worker’s anticipated end date is approaching.
- Tracked worker engagements with future “Last day worked” will only end in the system when day arrives.
- StaffingNation now supports international candidate submissions for VMS orders.
- To comply with GDPR protocols for international workers, only vendors users will have the ability to upload documents on the engagement pusher for their international workers.
- The “Electronic Delivery Disclosure and Consent” form is no longer a hard-coded form. It is now a vendor form that can easily be versioned.
- We’ve added an optional “System cutoff date” field on the End Engagement form. The system cutoff date will show on the End Engagement email and the Engagements Kendo will also have a “System Cutoff Date” column for reporting.
- We have mass ended worker engagements in StaffingNation to match the records we have in our HRIS system.
- If the “Last day worked” is a future date on the End Engagement form, users will now receive a warning message.
- All Team Members will no longer receive a “Failed to retrieve detailed record information” error message when clicking on a Talent.
- We have cleaned up rejected/retracted engagements with missing candidate First Name and Last Name.
- All users should now be able to scroll up and down the engagement pusher after opening and closing the Edit Engagement Details form.
- If a job description in Pending Approval status is updated with a new Prescreen Package, assigned approvers should now be able to approve the updated job description.
- When adding a new skill, the “Auto-calculate” option for the Length of Use field now combines the length of all experiences selected for that skill. Hiring Managers will also see skills in the same order as arranged by the talent on their profile.
- All Account Managers are now be able to update any tracked worker engagement status to Engagement Ended.
- The Pay Rate range for the Create Order & Send Offer form is now correctly being validated by the job description pay rate instead of the bill rate.
- The “Off Engagement” status button on the Talent page is now back to its normal size like the rest of the status buttons on all users.
- When using the Onboarded Workers bulk import template, a company custom field was throwing an invalid date error. This has been resolved, all companies should be able to bulk onboard their workers without any errors.
- Clicking Cancel when creating a job description will no longer result in duplicate job descriptions. Clicking Cancel when creating an order and sending an offer will no longer auto-send the offer.