August 2, 2021
August 2, 2021
- We’ve updated Average Rating visibility based on user permission. For talent with multiple engagements across different companies, company users will now only see the average rating for their company – ratings for engagements that occurred outside of their company will no longer be included in the average rating calculation. Multi-Company Admins will see the average rating across the companies they have access to. Internal users will continue to see the average rating across all companies.
- We’ve also updated talent tag visibility to be company-specific. For talent that are shared between different companies, company users will only see tags entered by other company users from the same company. Multi-Company Admins will see tags for all the companies they have access to. If a Multi-Company Admin enters a tag, all the companies they are associated with will see the tag. Internal users will only see tags entered by other internal users. We’ve also went back and assigned a company ID to existing tags in the system so only those companies will see those tags moving forward.
- When a company user or vendor user is viewing a talent profile, the company names from engagements that do not belong to them have been removed to further conceal our clients’ affiliation with TargetCW/SN. Company names that are manually added by the talent from past experiences when completing their profile will remain.
- When company users and vendor users search for a talent using the SN global search bar, they will no longer see all the company names the talent is associated with on the search results.
- We’ve removed a duplicate text on the Tax Withholding page during worker onboarding.
- Existing workers with new tracked engagements for a second company are now showing on the Talent Kendo grid for the new company.
- When a new vendor-sourced order has been approved by the VMS Manager, the “Decline” button is once again working if the vendor chooses to decline the order.