Voted Best Places to Work for five years, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
Web Developer (PHP)
San Diego, CA
TargetCW is looking for a skilled PHP developer to join our team of passionate software engineers who have developed our core product, StaffingNation, from the ground up. You will be a key member of our engineering team and be a part of team decisions that will drive the future development of StaffingNation. We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who is ready to jump in to help support our existing system as well as building out new functionality and future business streams for our product. You should be an open-minded, flexible, team player who is interested in being a positive part of our amazing team.
Qualification & Skills:
- 3+ years software development experience
- Strong understanding of database design and architecture
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Yii2, Symfony, Laravel)
- Experience writing and maintaining REST APIs
- Experience with responsive layouts and mobile design
- Understanding of *nix command line
- Knowledge of Git or source management tools
- Understanding of Software Architecture and Lifecycle
- Experience with TDD/BDD Methodology
- Experience in collaborating with designers and project managers to define and achieve realistic solutions based on requirements and meeting steady deadlines
- Experience working on an enterprise application with a multi-developer team
- Experience with Yii2 is highly desirable
- REACT and/or Node.js experience
- Experience with Bash, Docker, Vagrant, Redis
- Experience working with AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, ElastiCache, etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, TravisCI, etc.)
- Active participant and contributor to the open source community
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in the HR, Staffing, Payrolling, and/or VMS space
Benefits, Compensation & Perks:
TargetCW offers a full benefits package including a cafeteria, gym, monthly massages, continuous training and much more! We have a unique working culture that we are sure you’ll enjoy. Check us out!
Web Developer (PHP)
San Diego, CA 92123
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.