- VMS Managers are now receiving email notifications when a Hiring Manager requests for a candidate interview.
- When a worker receives a pay rate update, as soon as the worker acknowledges their pay update, all Account Managers assigned to the company will now see a “Pay Rate Adjustments” saved view on their Engagements page and a task in SN.
- The completion of talent profile is important in maintaining the quality of Talent Pool in SN. We’ve added a progress indicator to guide and encourage talent to complete their profile!
- Users can now bulk update engagements from different import sources. On the Bulk Update Engagement Details form, if the selected engagements are from different import sources, all the fields that can be bulk updated for those engagements will be displayed at the top. The fields that cannot be bulk updated together will be grayed out at the bottom.
- A worker has the “right to be forgotten.” When an inactive worker requests to have their personal information deleted in SN, we now have a deactivation feature (exclusive to Super Users only) to remove worker personal data.
- We’ve updated the rate for ACA benefits from $18 to $17. Workers earning $17 or less per hour will see the “2021 Benefits Brochure – ACA Package” on their dashboard under the Engagements page.
- A company requested for the Classification and Source fields to be hidden when creating a tracked worker in SN. When pushing the tracked worker engagement info from SN to Workday for this company, the Classification value will default to “SOW” and the Source value will default to “Tracked-Internal.”
- Vendor users can now retract and resubmit their candidates with a new pay rate. The new pay rate will be reflected on the candidate dashboard.
- If the worksite is Remote, the Remote State is a required field. Offers can no longer be sent if the Remote State is missing for remote engagements. The bulk import Onboarded Workers template will also require a Remote State if the worksite is Remote.
- Offers sent through the bulk import feature were missing a value for the Type column on the Engagements page. This has been fixed. If engagements are from the bulk import Onboarded Workers feature, the Type will automatically be Payrolled.
- When sending a payrolled offer from a VMS order, users can now enter a Pay Rate and successfully send the offer.
- When updating an engagement, regardless of what’s been updated, the Remote State/Remote City/Remote County were nullified. This has been resolved. Moving forward, when updating an engagement with values unrelated to worksite, remote information will no longer be affected or show on the activity feed.
- When updating a worker’s pay rate on the Pay Rate Adjustment form, the new offer will be sent to the worker for review and acknowledgment only after the user selects Send Offer and clicks the “Ok” blue confirmation button.
- We’ve made the following fixes on the Order Details page:
- When searching for certain talents, users faced an error message. We’ve resolved those edge cases
- We’ve updated a notification message when an offer is retracted. The word “Offer” was previously missing
- Hiring Managers can no longer click on a worker’s action item
- Users will no longer be allowed to add talent to closed orders
- A talent who has already been Suggested by the system cannot be submitted to the order
- Order details are now aligned evenly with spaces
- We’ve updated the wording of “Sourced Date” on the candidate details section
- All company custom fields are now showing for VMS orders on the Order Details section.
- Tracked worker engagements in Engagement Ended status can now be approved.
- We’ve removed the Additional Notifications on the Order Dashboard for vendor users. Only internal users and client company users have access to Additional Notifications information.
- The Update Candidate form is once again working. Vendor users can now update their candidate’s information.
- Company users were able to see a worker’s benefits brochure on the engagement pusher, but they received an error when they clicked on it. Company users should not have access to a worker’s benefits brochure. Moving forward, they will no longer see the brochure on the engagement pusher.
- If “Option to End Engagement Automatically” setting is Yes for a company, when bulk updating Anticipated End Date for that company, the End Date will now also get updated with it.
- We’ve updated the Form W4 instructions during worker onboarding to reflect the correct years.
- The correct text will now show on the first paragraph of the offer letter based on the company’s prescreen settings and prescreen items.
- On the Company Dashboard page, clicking on a talent’s name from Latest Hires widget opened up the old worker pusher. This has been resolved. When users click on a talent from the widget, the system will now display the new talent pusher.
- On the Must Haves section of the candidate dashboard, the thumbs down icon is once again red, neutral icon is yellow and thumbs up icon is green. Any vendor comments will show below the must have.
- If a worker is required to drive their personal vehicle to perform their job duties, SN will now collect the worker’s auto insurance policy during onboarding.
- You can now enable engagement extension approval for a company in SN.
- TargetCW recruiters will now have System Admin access (in addition to their Recruiter access). They can easily switch between their 2 roles by clicking “Switch Role.”
- We’ve updated the SN export file for VMS workers.
- A job description’s Pay Type can no longer be edited because that job description is tied to existing orders and engagements. If a job description’s Pay Type needs to be updated, a new job description will have to be created to reflect the new Pay Type for future orders and engagements.
- We’ve made enhancements to the talent pusher.
- We’ve brought back the verified check for SN engagements on the talent pusher. Internal users will see the check mark for all engagements in SN. Company and vendor users will only see the check mark for engagements from their own company.
- We’ve enhanced the default company icon to a colorful one.
- We’ve removed the “Engagement Ended” label for past engagements on the talent pusher for all users.
- Since “Base + Commission” pay rates are always displayed as weekly amounts regardless of company pay frequency, we’ve updated the offer letter to state “a weekly amount of” before the pay rate to eliminate any confusion.
- All talent titles from previous and current work experiences are showing once again on the Talent page.
- Job descriptions with “Commission Only” pay type can now be approved.
- We’ve added additional validations when creating international VMS orders.
When users create, edit or approve an order:
– If the job description is International and the worksite is Onsite, only international locations can be selected
– If the job description is US and the worksite is Onsite, only US locations can be selected
– If the worksite is remote, all locations (whether international or US) can be selected
- Users are now able to edit all tracked engagements regardless of classification.
- Moving forward, when an existing worker receives another offer, goes through onboarding again and selects a different citizenship from their prior onboarding, their previous citizenship inputs (such as document type, document number, expiration date) will be cleared so the worker can enter their new citizenship information.
- For companies that have the Sterling integration enabled, when an offer is sent to a worker and background check is bypassed, the prescreen team will now receive the correct “Prescreen Opt-out requested for Worker” email notification from SN.
- If a Primary Contact is deactivated, we can now assign a new Primary Contact for that company.
- Some workers did not have an Electronic Consent Form in SN. We pulled a report of active workers who were missing a signed Electronic Consent Form and provided the list to our Operations team so we can retroactively send the form to those workers through another system.
- On the Create and Send form, if the worksite is Remote and a remote state is selected, the system is now checking the minimum wage based the remote state selected. If the remote state has additional remote county/city selection, minimum wage will be validated based on the remote county/city selected.
- A worker’s Anticipated End Date or End Date can no longer be set to a date prior to the Anticipated Start Date when sending/re-sending an offer, editing an engagement, adding a tracked worker, creating an order and ending an engagement. The system will display the error message once again.
- Bulk Update feature on the Engagements page is working again as long as the selected engagements have the same values for Company, Imported and Type.
- On the Edit Tracked Engagement form, the pay rate currency now matches the correct currency displayed on the engagement pusher based on the reporting location.
- The Order ID column is showing again if you select it as a column on the Engagements page.
- If a tracked worker approval process is set for a company, all tracked worker engagements for that company can now be approved regardless of classification and currency.
- Department, Reporting Location, Anticipated Start Date, Work Site, Onboarding Supervisor, Reports To and Timecard Approvers fields once again have asterisks on the Send Offer form to indicate they are required fields.
- For a company that has the Sterling integration enabled, if a worker engagement status updates to Completed but the worker still requires prescreen, the worker will now see the “Continue Background Check” link on their worker/talent dashboard to complete their prescreen.
- For a company with order approval turned on, when editing a worker’s engagement, the engagement activity feed was not showing the correct updates. This issue has been resolved, the activity feed now shows the correct engagement updates.
- Based on the feedback we’ve received from our SN User Acceptance Testing on collecting worker auto insurance policy, we’ve updated the field name to “Will the Worker drive a personal vehicle to perform job duties?” and we’ve added a tooltip for additional clarity.
- The new order details page is now live. We’ve combined the order’s information and candidates to streamline your workflow. You can now access the Order Dashboard, Job Description, Candidates, Approvals and Vendors all in one place.
- After a worker has acknowledged their pay update in SN, the “Notification of Pay Rate Change” document is once again showing on the engagement pusher and on the Engagements page of the talent profile under the Documents section.
- Vendor users can now resubmit candidates when the new bill rate is the maximum bill rate for the order.
- When adding additional Comments on any activity feed, the edit button is now working.
- When creating a tracked worker, users are now able to edit the Phone Country Code if the worker is not a U.S. worker.
- Multi-Company Admins now have the same permission as Company Admins and Hiring Managers to edit engagements in the system.
- When the VMS Manager or Vendor Admin/Recruiter who submitted the candidate leaves comments on the candidate dashboard, the Hiring Manager also receives an email notification about the candidate comments. If “VMS Manager must pre-approve all candidates” settings is turned on for a company, the Hiring Manager will only receive notifications after the candidate has been approved by the VMS Manager moving forward.
- If the Hiring Manager decides to put an order “On Hold” to give more time to review submitted candidates and prevent new candidates from being submitted, the VMS Manager and vendors are notified. Once the order status updates to “Closed” (candidate is officially hired), the VMS Manager and the vendors will now also receive an email to notify them.
- For Document Compliance, if a Document requires approval, the assigned approvers will now see the PDF when approving the uploaded worker doc.
- When creating a job description, the system will only present the approval processes that has an internal user as the last approver in the process moving forward to ensure the Comp Code and Rate Type fields are completed. Also, when sending an offer, the system will check if the Comp Code and Rate Type fields are completed. If they’re not, the system will display a message letting the user know before an offer is sent out.
- Prescreen items will no longer be duplicated on the engagement pusher when a candidate’s offer is retracted and resent.
- All cron jobs are now running successfully.
- VMS workers will no longer receive an Exception Error during onboarding.
- Editing a tracked engagement when the Worksite is Remote and the Remote Country is not United States should now work.
- Since salary exempt workers are subject to the same salary requirements regardless of how many hours they work in a week, SN will now ignore all salary exempt jobs when checking for minimum wage.
- We’ve updated our API routes to the Yii framework.
- All users now have a “Source” column on the Talent page! The Source column indicates which talent pool(s) the talent is a part of.
- Internal users have access to the ID column on the Talent page. SN is now displaying the user IDs that are exported to our HRIS software (instead of worker profile ID) so the IDs can be cross-referenced correctly between the two systems.
- We performed our routine security testing and enhanced our software security to eliminate any system vulnerability.
- We’ve added additional logic for minimum wage check in SN. If the City or County name has a duplicate, the system will now check if that City or County’s state is the same as the Reporting Location state to get the correct minimum wage value.
- The “Request International Quotes” option is back on the Company Profile page.
- Workers with “Redeploy Onboarding” status should now be able to complete all their onboarding documents, including the Electronic Delivery Consent form.
- We are now checking for minimum wage in SN anytime a Pay Rate is entered. If the entered Pay Rate is below the minimum wage based on the Location, SN will display a message and the user will not be able to move forward.
- Before we released the minimum wage validation feature mentioned above, we’ve updated the minimum wage file to ensure we have the latest version.
- If an engagement is remote and the Remote State is California, the system will now ask for the Remote City. We offer a different benefits package for workers in San Francisco. If the Remote City is “San Francisco,” the worker will see the San Francisco Benefits Brochure on their worker profile.
- We’ve enhanced the talent profile settings to be more streamlined and intuitive. We now have one place for a talent to update their talent profile and one place for a talent to change their password.
- When ending a worker engagement, the system now allows more characters on the “Final week’s total hours” field to accommodate exact hours and minutes. Users can enter up to 6 total characters (such as “123.45”).
- As a VMS Manager, the “Approve” and “Reject” buttons are now working when approving a VMS order.
- Worker email address will no longer be case sensitive when doing data migrations.
- The Electronic Delivery column on the Talent page is now showing the “No” value when a worker opts out of electronic delivery during onboarding.
- The Change Password popup window now matches the updated mockup. All talent can now update their avatar on their talent profile.
- When clicking the Resend Offer button on the engagement pusher, the Send Offer form will stay active so users can make any necessary edits and then click Preview Offer Letter before resending the offer.
- When sending an offer to an existing worker, only one order and one engagement will be created in the system. The existing worker will only receive one offer.
- The Add Document button is back on the company pusher, internal users can once again upload documents for companies in SN.
- If the worker’s work site is remote, users are once again able to select a Remote State on the Create Order & Send Offer form.
- For companies that have the Sterling integration enabled, if a user resends an offer to a worker, the prescreening status incorrectly switched to “Bypassed.” We have resolved this issue, the prescreening status will display “Pending Worker Auth” if the worker requires prescreening.
- Users will no longer receive an error when clicking on the Engagement Summary of a retracted VMS offer.
- We’ve added the new Phone Country field as a column on the tracked workers bulk import template.
- When entering a phone number for international tracked workers, we’ve added an additional field to also enter the Phone Country Code.
- We’ve added new tables to our database to accommodate mapping for the Workday StaffingNation integration.
- The “Anticipated End Date” and “End Date” field issues have all been resolved.
- We have enhanced the data recording capability related to the end of engagement form. The engagement deactivation reason is now stored as part of the engagement record.
- StaffingNation now has the functionality to alert company users when a worker’s anticipated end date is approaching.
- Tracked worker engagements with future “Last day worked” will only end in the system when day arrives.
- StaffingNation now supports international candidate submissions for VMS orders.
- To comply with GDPR protocols for international workers, only vendors users will have the ability to upload documents on the engagement pusher for their international workers.
- The “Electronic Delivery Disclosure and Consent” form is no longer a hard-coded form. It is now a vendor form that can easily be versioned.
- We’ve added an optional “System cutoff date” field on the End Engagement form. The system cutoff date will show on the End Engagement email and the Engagements Kendo will also have a “System Cutoff Date” column for reporting.
- We have mass ended worker engagements in StaffingNation to match the records we have in our HRIS system.
- If the “Last day worked” is a future date on the End Engagement form, users will now receive a warning message.
- All Team Members will no longer receive a “Failed to retrieve detailed record information” error message when clicking on a Talent.
- We have cleaned up rejected/retracted engagements with missing candidate First Name and Last Name.
- All users should now be able to scroll up and down the engagement pusher after opening and closing the Edit Engagement Details form.
- If a job description in Pending Approval status is updated with a new Prescreen Package, assigned approvers should now be able to approve the updated job description.
- When adding a new skill, the “Auto-calculate” option for the Length of Use field now combines the length of all experiences selected for that skill. Hiring Managers will also see skills in the same order as arranged by the talent on their profile.
- All Account Managers are now be able to update any tracked worker engagement status to Engagement Ended.
- The Pay Rate range for the Create Order & Send Offer form is now correctly being validated by the job description pay rate instead of the bill rate.
- The “Off Engagement” status button on the Talent page is now back to its normal size like the rest of the status buttons on all users.
- When using the Onboarded Workers bulk import template, a company custom field was throwing an invalid date error. This has been resolved, all companies should be able to bulk onboard their workers without any errors.
- Clicking Cancel when creating a job description will no longer result in duplicate job descriptions. Clicking Cancel when creating an order and sending an offer will no longer auto-send the offer.
- All Hiring Managers can now click “Preview Offer Letter” and successfully send offers.
- StaffingNation can now activate an approval process for tracked workers.
- StaffingNation now has an Actual End Date field for all worker engagements.
- Engagements with future “Last day worked” will only end in the system when day arrives.
- Company users can now update worker engagement details!
- The End Engagement form for tracked workers now has more information.
- The VMS Manger will receive an email notification when a Hiring Manager requests for a candidate interview.
- The VMS Manager will also receive an email notification when a VMS worker engagement ends.
- System Admins will no longer receive a “403 Forbidden Error” when visiting multiple company talent pool landing pages.
- The Form I-9 and instruction links have been updated.
- When company users made updates to engagements under the “Pending Recruiter” status, the changes did not update on the engagement pusher details. As a fix, we’ve disabled the edit engagement option for company users. Once the recruiter approves and the engagement status updates to “Invite Sent,” company users will have the ability to edit the engagement.
- If a talent is already part of a company’s talent pool and they are included on a talent pool bulk import for that same company, the system will now show an error message showing the talent already exists and you will need to update the spreadsheet before uploading.
- When selecting “Resend I-9 Section 2” to resend the I-9 link to a 3rd party verifier, the modal popup box will now auto-close after receiving a success message.
- When beta pool was released, the “Update Worker” option was removed. Users were unable to update worker personal information. Users can now update worker information by clicking on “Resend Offer” from the engagement pusher.
- There were issues with worker personal information being grayed out in some areas and editable in others. We have resolved the glitch and moving forward, users will only be able to update worker personal information from the “Resend Offer” button as mentioned above.
- On the Company Administration page, if Yes is selected for “Should the Pay Rate be visible on Job Descriptions?”, the Pay Rate field for pay ranges is grayed out when completing a Create and Send form for that company. This issue has been fixed, the Pay Rate field can now be edited.
- An issue with permissions for Latest Hires widget has been resolved. Moving forward, Hiring Managers will only have access to workers under the locations and departments they are assigned to across the system.
- Tracked workers that had a “Requesting” status on the engagement pusher were showing a “Completed” status on the Kendo grid. We have resolved this, all tracked worker statuses are now consistent all throughout the system.
StaffingNation would like to give a shout out to Steve for his tireless efforts in creating our release notes in the past. My name is Tim and I will be taking over creating StaffingNation’s release notes. This release is a great one! We have a ton of bug fixes and we are featuring our new Sterling integration! It’s been a long time coming but it’s finally here.
- Sterling Integration: Our wonderful pre-screening team has been ever working to keep up with all the work that comes their way. It’s time for some give back.
- In this release, we will be rolling out a phased approach for Sterling integration with StafﬁngNation. Several of the tasks that the pre-screening team does will happen with automated assistance. For the pre-screening team, this means less work setting up and communicating with Sterling. For everyone else, the main difference will be that the pre-screen status for employees and workers will be in real-time as soon as Sterling has updates. As this release is rather complicated, it will be rolled out over the next few weeks. Initially, we will simply load the framework and monitor the connections, and all companies will have the automated integration turned off. However, after the ﬁrst week, we will begin to turn on companies to observe the process. We will continue to add additional companies until we are fully engaged.
- SN-1163: Company admins need more permission when it comes to the company they work for.
- Company Admin can now add, update, delete, or assign permissions for locations and departments
- The primary account manager and CRA will be notified of any changes made to the company’s locations and departments. Big brother is watching.
- SN-1308: The pay rate change process will now allow StaffingNation to increase pay changes even when the effective date, is in the same pay period as today’s date.
- SN1307: When attempting bulk imports there was an error generated due to the custom date ﬁeld not importing correctly from the template. This has been corrected for this, and future imports.
- SN-1301: Bill Rate has 5 issues that have been reported and fixed. Drum roll, please!
- When selecting the VMS channel and then switching to a regular distribution channel the rate type did not change. This fix will allow the type to update automatically to the correct type.
- Even if a VMS manager has approved a candidate if their salary is higher than the offer’s pay rate range it will not allow you to extend an offer. We have removed this block to allow for people over the pay range to be submitted but only if pre-approved by the VMS manager.
- Fixed an issue where the message and proper approval process was failing when a rejected candidate is edited by a hiring manager and resubmitted with a higher bill rate than the set bill rate.
- You will now see the Markup Rate, and Bill Rate properly displayed when creating payrolling orders for companies with non-standard VMS rates.
- When vendors are submitting a candidate, they will now see that the max bill rate under the hourly bill rate matches the max bill rate on the order details.
- SN-1239: We had a few tickets come through where when users tried to update custom ﬁelds with predeﬁned values, it would not save the changes. This has been corrected and customizable boxes should now be fully… Customizable.
- SN-1264: When utilizing quick search features, and expanding it by pressing show all, it surprisingly did NOT always live up to its name and left out some records. This has been corrected.
- SN-1292: The art of perfection is something to always pursue. In the order pusher, the Candidate section was out of alignment. Victor gave it a tune-up.
- SN-1060: Vendors’ permissions were allowing them to modify HM/CMA approved engagement offers which are not part of the original intention. This has been limited to read-only.
- SN-1317: Fixed a date issue that would occur when accessing custom date fields on the company administration layer.
- Request to Add Option to Update Visibility of Saved Locations & Job Descriptions / Updating Existing Location Issue
- Vendor candidate submission flexibility – Bill Rate VMS
- Standard bill rate option and Bill/Pay rate options in Order form
- Improve SQL queries in SN
- Simplify pay increase process in StaffingNation
- Task Notification for Job Orders Requiring Approval
- Block Special Characters in First Name Field for Worker Onboarding
- Cron job to sync the pay rate on effective date
Notifications for Pay Rate change notice
- Fixes to Tracked Worker engagement statuses
- Hiring Manager/Team Member Access to Orders Outside of Assigned Departments
- When an Offer is retracted, Candidate Dashboard Activity feed should be updated
- Request to Import Departments En Masse
- Remove unnecessary spacing in Payment page
- Prod – Gateway timeout error when a user clicks on Preview button for Riot IP and CI Agreement
- Duplicated Prescreen Entries Created and Appearing in Engagement Pusher
- Searching full name does not work
- Workers involved in multiple JDs do not have correct info on worker's tab
- Exporting Benefit Packages cause Internal Server Error
- Updating Department is disabled
CA is not able to retract an offer
- Automatically end engagement
- Allow HM to resend offer after VMS offer was retracted
- Hide international Job Descriptions for domestic orders/engagements
- Duplicate Locations Bug
- Kendo Grid Displays Active Worker Status for Company Admins if Worker has Active Engagement for Unrelated Company
- Cannot Retract VMS Offer
- Engagement pusher for vendor tracked worker
- Add Buttons in Company Administration setting are truncated
- Plansource integration – SSO link to PlanSource
- Unable to export inactive job description
- Update email template when DD is not verified
- Wording change for end of engagement
- Update Terms of Service and User Agreement links
- Update Candidate – Resume signs and checkmarks are not aligned
- VMS – Approve Order – Close date should not be auto-populated
- Engagement Export – File saved as HTML in Safari browser
- UI issue in the Create order from JD Pusher
- Prod : Exception error when a user clicks on Create button multiple times in Company Admin/Create Department page
- Job Description Approved Date Does Not Appear
- Pay Frequency Filtering Issue for Companies
- Prod : Integrity constraint violation – Integrity Exception error after completing page 1 of I-9 while onboarding
- Job Orders – Update Option in Edit and Resubmit Window for Rejected Job Orders Does Not Appear
- Bulk Import – Report To field value is not populated in engagement details
- Custom fields page – Text overflow
- Order Creation with Fixed Pay Rate results Salary Range error
- Quick Search Issue – Existing Workers Do Not Appear
- Engagement Status in Kendo Grid Does Not Match Status in Engagement Pusher
- Duplicated Job Descriptions
- Cannot send offer
- Fix Spend Widgets
- Pay Rate field – add asterisk and show pay rate from VMS order
- Deployment Script Update
- Company Settings – Custom Benefit Package creation throws the error
- Notifications drop-down – Exclamation sign icon is misplaced + other signs
- Don't expire user password in SN
- Engagement statuses for international tracked workers
- Warn user about incompatible browser
- Update Locked Company Message
- Send email to AM when a worker's anticipated end date has been updated
- Add client company name to TW export file
- Benefits package name flexibility
- Update TW export file to include 2020 W-4 Info
- Include Reference ID in TempWorks export file
- Worker's info management refactoring – Worker's data structure, update application code
- Job description activity feed not storing approval
- VMS Candidates Dashboard – Source – Space is missing
- Error when bulk update engagement details
- Create Order – Date Picker menu is truncated –
- Not Storing Foreign Passport Data For Non-Immigrant Aliens Authorized to Work
- Engagement statuses for tracked workers fixes
- Add electronic delivery consent form to worker onboarding process
- Error Reassigning Records
- Fixes to onboarding electronic delivery consent form
- Only turn on integration after configuration is confirmed
- Replace current W-4 with IRS 2020 W-4
- Change Prescreen package for active JD
- Updating an Engagement – Display of Errors
- Company Custom Field: Required is always displaying as "Yes"
- Update and Delete Approval Processes
- Unable to delete Saved View
- Users cannot see draft orders if location is missing
- Code Change Required to Display Custom Fields for Account Manager Access
- Server Error to open Engagement Details
- Memory Exhaustion – Onboarding File Times Out & Generates 504 Error
- Worker Dashboard – Fatal error to generate PDF docs
- Add Full time, part time or variable "engagement type" definitions
- Calculated anticipated end date is overlapping in the mobile device
- Prevent Bad Emails from Blocking Sendgrid
- Update Benefits feature for 2020
- Custom Form Versioning Redux
- "Hold" VMS order
- Engagement view has wrong onboarding status
- Some deleted fields still showing up during onboardingFor this form, there was an entry in custom_form_field that was deleted; It didn't show during preview in the custom form designer but it does show up during onboarding. There are currently 238 rows of fields that are deleted in this database all of which potentially show up during onboarding.—### Bug Diagnosis
_(Remove this section if this is **not** a Bug or HotFix ticket!)_—### Bug Solution
_(Remove this section if this is **not** a Bug or HotFix ticket!)_—### Tech Spec
_(if the spec is long, replace this line with a link to the spec)_—### QA
#### Did you alter a table? Do ***all*** Bulk Imports still work?***Ensure that the bottom QA section of this ticket's sidebar is completed!***—### Acceptance Criteria
- Candidate Dashboard – User is not able to post a comment
- Candidate Dashboard: Can't scroll comments section
- "Error Sending Job" popup when sending worker offer
- Tracked Worker Bulk Upload – Focus on Errors
- Worker Dashboard Quick GUI Fix
- Worker's info management refactoring – Worker's data structure
- Onboarding Form Times Out
- Unable to scroll down the Approve order screen for vendors other than TargetCW
- Candidate Quick view screen UI issue in Edge
- Prod – Update I-9 certification message on Send Offer and Create&Send Offer forms
- Main Dashboard should fit on different mobile sizes
- Vendor Group Refinement
- Worker's Tempworks Export Not Working
- VMS – Candidate Dashboard / Vendor users view – Average rating is not displayed
- Company/Vendor User Creation error messages
- Engagement Summary shows the remote state for onsite worker
- Create company page issues
- Review offer screen shows wrong pay rate and bill rate
- Add Tracked Worker Form Fails to Submit
- SQL Error is throwing while creating company with deactivated user Email ID
- Documents uploaded to SN always say "Unsigned" when they are signed
- Reject Candidate screen not responding
- DatePicker Bugs
- Navigation menu – Order is incorrect and menu is squeezed
- Anticipated End Date Widget – Settings are missing
- Rejection comments are overlapping on Resubmit Candidate form
- Update end engagement reason selection
- Lower allowed minimum pay rate entries from 1.00 to 0.01
- Clarify email content for worker completed onboarding
- Unable to deactivate departments
- Surface collected I-9 info in engagement summary view
- Pay Rate is showing on add JD form when Company pref. says to hide it
- JD Form fields appear as validated
- HTML code in user name
- Doubled email notifications for vendor user
- VMS – Order is still Coming Soon in spite of changed open date
- Redeploy I9 flow – Images preview is blank
- Candidate unable to accept offer
- Can't Masquerade on Staging Server
- VMS – Submit To Order Menu – CSS issues
- Error when trying to masquerade
- Automate the SN export to TW
- Established Retract Candidate workflow
- Provide Visual Feedback when Form is submitted
- Alert VMS Manager about candidate submitted to multiple orders
- Cannot Deactivate Vendor
- Recruiter Review Offer Cleanup
- "Edit engagement details" gives Server Error
- Hiring Manager can't edit Job Descriptions nor see Draft Job Descriptions
- Onboarding – Safari only – DOB uses the wrong color for the Week Day label
- Bulk Import File Template should not include the deactivated users
- Engagement Pusher – Report To field – CSS issue
- Last Onboarding Date shows 01/01/1970 when Creating an Order
- Pending I9 status does not change, sometimes, after step is done
- SA should have an access to Vendor Management page
- Candidate Dashboard does not open 'completely' for System Administrators
- VMS – Recruiter cannot retract offer
- Document Compliance – Preview does not show for new uploaded PDF
- Surface JD's 'Category' and 'Function' information
- Added the ability for a Superuser to easily Reactivate a Company
- Expanded Form I-9 Part 2 fields to accommodate Alien Workers
- Cleaned up older versions of Custom Forms
- Send Notification Emails when comments are made in the candidate dashboard
- Added a link to the heading for the "Get to Know StaffingNation" video
- Resolved the Worker Pusher's styling inconsistencies of the Resumes and Documents sections
- HTML code was displayed in Job Order/Description pushers for 'Rejected' statuses
- Removed the Company Profile's, unused, "Approved Vendor" option for I-9 Verification
- Replaced legacy hand drawn signatures with cursive font representations
- Corrected color inconsistencies with Draft status and Order status filter options
- Job Order "Save Draft" button was not visible
- Vendor Group's "Add Group" button was changing text color
- Global search corrected when searching for partial words
- Suggested Candidate: Show the reason why a candidate is suggested
- Allow Job Description to have no prescreen package attached
- Fixed the numbers on Vendor Cards so they don’t “jump”
- Make “Review Offer” more accessible for Vendors
- Reconfigured Candidates Submitted Task link to more readily display Job Orders having Candidates needing VMS Manager approval
- Typo in Error Page
- Add StaffingNation marketing video to Invitation email for Company and Vendor users
- Repaired two days worth of legacy Onboarding records which were missing a value for “Full Name”
- Corrected the occasional lack of scroll-ability issue for the Order pusher
- GA Tax Forms now only show “Exempt” as ‘checked’ if the user actually chooses “Exempt”
- Document Compliance – the number of documents displayed now agrees with the number of documents reported
- Document Compliance – the number of documents is now consistent when exporting to Excel
- Document Compliance – the numbers now match when adding a new document type
- When re-deploying onboarding, allow the Worker to skip the ‘onboarding forms’
- Use the correct date for determining when a Worker last onboarded when sending a new Offer
- Resolved some minor misbehavior when adding Company Custom Fields
- Email field validation improvement
- Marketplace – Corrected Email Verification when logging in to or signing up for a Marketplace account
- Added “Additional Notifications” field to Edit Engagement form
- Skip I9 during onboarding for rehiring or current worker
- Vendor Group update/setup improvement
- Enabled the Administration Menus to be Scrollable
- Re-facilitated Left Text Alignment for Drop-down Menus
- Updating the Additional Notification, Markup Rate, Department, and Reports as System Admin gives an error
- Approving Candidate for non-TargetCW VMS orders results in an error
- Grid Filter behaves incorrectly once applied
- Reject Candidate: Email not going out, activity feed not updated
- Don’t change the benefits package when editing an engagement
- The Order Widget has Inconsistencies
- Worker Pusher – PDF file cannot be uploaded
- Restore the Visibility of the Tabs on the Vendor Administrator Forms Page
- Labeling of Candidate “Source:” was corrected
- Enable Intercom for all browsers
- “Resubmit” Candidate Generates Server Error
- Corrected situations where the same Candidate for an Engagement can be submitted by two different Vendors
- Company User role changes don’t update permissions
- Rejecting a VMS candidate can hang the system
- Corrected the font face used for Custom Form signatures
- Approve and Redeploy buttons missing on Dossier
- Hiring managers can search the name of a worker and see all the engagement details of a department they should NOT have access to
- Vendor Management – Buttons are misplaced
- Vendor Admin can search and view all the Orders and Engagements of all the Companies via the search bar