- All Hiring Managers can now click “Preview Offer Letter” and successfully send offers.
- StaffingNation can now activate an approval process for tracked workers.
- StaffingNation now has an Actual End Date field for all worker engagements.
- Engagements with future “Last day worked” will only end in the system when day arrives.
- Company users can now update worker engagement details!
- The End Engagement form for tracked workers now has more information.
- The VMS Manger will receive an email notification when a Hiring Manager requests for a candidate interview.
- The VMS Manager will also receive an email notification when a VMS worker engagement ends.
- System Admins will no longer receive a “403 Forbidden Error” when visiting multiple company talent pool landing pages.
- The Form I-9 and instruction links have been updated.
- When company users made updates to engagements under the “Pending Recruiter” status, the changes did not update on the engagement pusher details. As a fix, we’ve disabled the edit engagement option for company users. Once the recruiter approves and the engagement status updates to “Invite Sent,” company users will have the ability to edit the engagement.
- If a talent is already part of a company’s talent pool and they are included on a talent pool bulk import for that same company, the system will now show an error message showing the talent already exists and you will need to update the spreadsheet before uploading.
- When selecting “Resend I-9 Section 2” to resend the I-9 link to a 3rd party verifier, the modal popup box will now auto-close after receiving a success message.
- When beta pool was released, the “Update Worker” option was removed. Users were unable to update worker personal information. Users can now update worker information by clicking on “Resend Offer” from the engagement pusher.
- There were issues with worker personal information being grayed out in some areas and editable in others. We have resolved the glitch and moving forward, users will only be able to update worker personal information from the “Resend Offer” button as mentioned above.
- On the Company Administration page, if Yes is selected for “Should the Pay Rate be visible on Job Descriptions?”, the Pay Rate field for pay ranges is grayed out when completing a Create and Send form for that company. This issue has been fixed, the Pay Rate field can now be edited.
- An issue with permissions for Latest Hires widget has been resolved. Moving forward, Hiring Managers will only have access to workers under the locations and departments they are assigned to across the system.
- Tracked workers that had a “Requesting” status on the engagement pusher were showing a “Completed” status on the Kendo grid. We have resolved this, all tracked worker statuses are now consistent all throughout the system.
StaffingNation would like to give a shout out to Steve for his tireless efforts in creating our release notes in the past. My name is Tim and I will be taking over creating StaffingNation’s release notes. This release is a great one! We have a ton of bug fixes and we are featuring our new Sterling integration! It’s been a long time coming but it’s finally here.
- Sterling Integration: Our wonderful pre-screening team has been ever working to keep up with all the work that comes their way. It’s time for some give back.
- In this release, we will be rolling out a phased approach for Sterling integration with StafﬁngNation. Several of the tasks that the pre-screening team does will happen with automated assistance. For the pre-screening team, this means less work setting up and communicating with Sterling. For everyone else, the main difference will be that the pre-screen status for employees and workers will be in real-time as soon as Sterling has updates. As this release is rather complicated, it will be rolled out over the next few weeks. Initially, we will simply load the framework and monitor the connections, and all companies will have the automated integration turned off. However, after the ﬁrst week, we will begin to turn on companies to observe the process. We will continue to add additional companies until we are fully engaged.
- SN-1163: Company admins need more permission when it comes to the company they work for.
- Company Admin can now add, update, delete, or assign permissions for locations and departments
- The primary account manager and CRA will be notified of any changes made to the company’s locations and departments. Big brother is watching.
- SN-1308: The pay rate change process will now allow StaffingNation to increase pay changes even when the effective date, is in the same pay period as today’s date.
- SN1307: When attempting bulk imports there was an error generated due to the custom date ﬁeld not importing correctly from the template. This has been corrected for this, and future imports.
- SN-1301: Bill Rate has 5 issues that have been reported and fixed. Drum roll, please!
- When selecting the VMS channel and then switching to a regular distribution channel the rate type did not change. This fix will allow the type to update automatically to the correct type.
- Even if a VMS manager has approved a candidate if their salary is higher than the offer’s pay rate range it will not allow you to extend an offer. We have removed this block to allow for people over the pay range to be submitted but only if pre-approved by the VMS manager.
- Fixed an issue where the message and proper approval process was failing when a rejected candidate is edited by a hiring manager and resubmitted with a higher bill rate than the set bill rate.
- You will now see the Markup Rate, and Bill Rate properly displayed when creating payrolling orders for companies with non-standard VMS rates.
- When vendors are submitting a candidate, they will now see that the max bill rate under the hourly bill rate matches the max bill rate on the order details.
- SN-1239: We had a few tickets come through where when users tried to update custom ﬁelds with predeﬁned values, it would not save the changes. This has been corrected and customizable boxes should now be fully… Customizable.
- SN-1264: When utilizing quick search features, and expanding it by pressing show all, it surprisingly did NOT always live up to its name and left out some records. This has been corrected.
- SN-1292: The art of perfection is something to always pursue. In the order pusher, the Candidate section was out of alignment. Victor gave it a tune-up.
- SN-1060: Vendors’ permissions were allowing them to modify HM/CMA approved engagement offers which are not part of the original intention. This has been limited to read-only.
- SN-1317: Fixed a date issue that would occur when accessing custom date fields on the company administration layer.
- Request to Add Option to Update Visibility of Saved Locations & Job Descriptions / Updating Existing Location Issue
- Vendor candidate submission flexibility – Bill Rate VMS
- Standard bill rate option and Bill/Pay rate options in Order form
- Improve SQL queries in SN
- Simplify pay increase process in StaffingNation
- Task Notification for Job Orders Requiring Approval
- Block Special Characters in First Name Field for Worker Onboarding
- Cron job to sync the pay rate on effective date
Notifications for Pay Rate change notice
- Fixes to Tracked Worker engagement statuses
- Hiring Manager/Team Member Access to Orders Outside of Assigned Departments
- When an Offer is retracted, Candidate Dashboard Activity feed should be updated
- Request to Import Departments En Masse
- Remove unnecessary spacing in Payment page
- Prod – Gateway timeout error when a user clicks on Preview button for Riot IP and CI Agreement
- Duplicated Prescreen Entries Created and Appearing in Engagement Pusher
- Searching full name does not work
- Workers involved in multiple JDs do not have correct info on worker's tab
- Exporting Benefit Packages cause Internal Server Error
- Updating Department is disabled
CA is not able to retract an offer
- Automatically end engagement
- Allow HM to resend offer after VMS offer was retracted
- Hide international Job Descriptions for domestic orders/engagements
- Duplicate Locations Bug
- Kendo Grid Displays Active Worker Status for Company Admins if Worker has Active Engagement for Unrelated Company
- Cannot Retract VMS Offer
- Engagement pusher for vendor tracked worker
- Add Buttons in Company Administration setting are truncated
- Plansource integration – SSO link to PlanSource
- Unable to export inactive job description
- Update email template when DD is not verified
- Wording change for end of engagement
- Update Terms of Service and User Agreement links
- Update Candidate – Resume signs and checkmarks are not aligned
- VMS – Approve Order – Close date should not be auto-populated
- Engagement Export – File saved as HTML in Safari browser
- UI issue in the Create order from JD Pusher
- Prod : Exception error when a user clicks on Create button multiple times in Company Admin/Create Department page
- Job Description Approved Date Does Not Appear
- Pay Frequency Filtering Issue for Companies
- Prod : Integrity constraint violation – Integrity Exception error after completing page 1 of I-9 while onboarding
- Job Orders – Update Option in Edit and Resubmit Window for Rejected Job Orders Does Not Appear
- Bulk Import – Report To field value is not populated in engagement details
- Custom fields page – Text overflow
- Order Creation with Fixed Pay Rate results Salary Range error
- Quick Search Issue – Existing Workers Do Not Appear
- Engagement Status in Kendo Grid Does Not Match Status in Engagement Pusher
- Duplicated Job Descriptions
- Cannot send offer
- Fix Spend Widgets
- Pay Rate field – add asterisk and show pay rate from VMS order
- Deployment Script Update
- Company Settings – Custom Benefit Package creation throws the error
- Notifications drop-down – Exclamation sign icon is misplaced + other signs
- Don't expire user password in SN
- Engagement statuses for international tracked workers
- Warn user about incompatible browser
- Update Locked Company Message
- Send email to AM when a worker's anticipated end date has been updated
- Add client company name to TW export file
- Benefits package name flexibility
- Update TW export file to include 2020 W-4 Info
- Include Reference ID in TempWorks export file
- Worker's info management refactoring – Worker's data structure, update application code
- Job description activity feed not storing approval
- VMS Candidates Dashboard – Source – Space is missing
- Error when bulk update engagement details
- Create Order – Date Picker menu is truncated –
- Not Storing Foreign Passport Data For Non-Immigrant Aliens Authorized to Work
- Engagement statuses for tracked workers fixes
- Add electronic delivery consent form to worker onboarding process
- Error Reassigning Records
- Fixes to onboarding electronic delivery consent form
- Only turn on integration after configuration is confirmed
- Replace current W-4 with IRS 2020 W-4
- Change Prescreen package for active JD
- Updating an Engagement – Display of Errors
- Company Custom Field: Required is always displaying as "Yes"
- Update and Delete Approval Processes
- Unable to delete Saved View
- Users cannot see draft orders if location is missing
- Code Change Required to Display Custom Fields for Account Manager Access
- Server Error to open Engagement Details
- Memory Exhaustion – Onboarding File Times Out & Generates 504 Error
- Worker Dashboard – Fatal error to generate PDF docs
- Add Full time, part time or variable "engagement type" definitions
- Calculated anticipated end date is overlapping in the mobile device
- Prevent Bad Emails from Blocking Sendgrid
- Update Benefits feature for 2020
- Custom Form Versioning Redux
- "Hold" VMS order
- Engagement view has wrong onboarding status
- Some deleted fields still showing up during onboardingFor this form, there was an entry in custom_form_field that was deleted; It didn't show during preview in the custom form designer but it does show up during onboarding. There are currently 238 rows of fields that are deleted in this database all of which potentially show up during onboarding.—### Bug Diagnosis
_(Remove this section if this is **not** a Bug or HotFix ticket!)_—### Bug Solution
_(Remove this section if this is **not** a Bug or HotFix ticket!)_—### Tech Spec
_(if the spec is long, replace this line with a link to the spec)_—### QA
#### Did you alter a table? Do ***all*** Bulk Imports still work?***Ensure that the bottom QA section of this ticket's sidebar is completed!***—### Acceptance Criteria
- Candidate Dashboard – User is not able to post a comment
- Candidate Dashboard: Can't scroll comments section
- "Error Sending Job" popup when sending worker offer
- Tracked Worker Bulk Upload – Focus on Errors
- Worker Dashboard Quick GUI Fix
- Worker's info management refactoring – Worker's data structure
- Onboarding Form Times Out
- Unable to scroll down the Approve order screen for vendors other than TargetCW
- Candidate Quick view screen UI issue in Edge
- Prod – Update I-9 certification message on Send Offer and Create&Send Offer forms
- Main Dashboard should fit on different mobile sizes
- Vendor Group Refinement
- Worker's Tempworks Export Not Working
- VMS – Candidate Dashboard / Vendor users view – Average rating is not displayed
- Company/Vendor User Creation error messages
- Engagement Summary shows the remote state for onsite worker
- Create company page issues
- Review offer screen shows wrong pay rate and bill rate
- Add Tracked Worker Form Fails to Submit
- SQL Error is throwing while creating company with deactivated user Email ID
- Documents uploaded to SN always say "Unsigned" when they are signed
- Reject Candidate screen not responding
- DatePicker Bugs
- Navigation menu – Order is incorrect and menu is squeezed
- Anticipated End Date Widget – Settings are missing
- Rejection comments are overlapping on Resubmit Candidate form
- Update end engagement reason selection
- Lower allowed minimum pay rate entries from 1.00 to 0.01
- Clarify email content for worker completed onboarding
- Unable to deactivate departments
- Surface collected I-9 info in engagement summary view
- Pay Rate is showing on add JD form when Company pref. says to hide it
- JD Form fields appear as validated
- HTML code in user name
- Doubled email notifications for vendor user
- VMS – Order is still Coming Soon in spite of changed open date
- Redeploy I9 flow – Images preview is blank
- Candidate unable to accept offer
- Can't Masquerade on Staging Server
- VMS – Submit To Order Menu – CSS issues
- Error when trying to masquerade
- Automate the SN export to TW
- Established Retract Candidate workflow
- Provide Visual Feedback when Form is submitted
- Alert VMS Manager about candidate submitted to multiple orders
- Cannot Deactivate Vendor
- Recruiter Review Offer Cleanup
- "Edit engagement details" gives Server Error
- Hiring Manager can't edit Job Descriptions nor see Draft Job Descriptions
- Onboarding – Safari only – DOB uses the wrong color for the Week Day label
- Bulk Import File Template should not include the deactivated users
- Engagement Pusher – Report To field – CSS issue
- Last Onboarding Date shows 01/01/1970 when Creating an Order
- Pending I9 status does not change, sometimes, after step is done
- SA should have an access to Vendor Management page
- Candidate Dashboard does not open 'completely' for System Administrators
- VMS – Recruiter cannot retract offer
- Document Compliance – Preview does not show for new uploaded PDF
- Surface JD's 'Category' and 'Function' information
- Added the ability for a Superuser to easily Reactivate a Company
- Expanded Form I-9 Part 2 fields to accommodate Alien Workers
- Cleaned up older versions of Custom Forms
- Send Notification Emails when comments are made in the candidate dashboard
- Added a link to the heading for the "Get to Know StaffingNation" video
- Resolved the Worker Pusher's styling inconsistencies of the Resumes and Documents sections
- HTML code was displayed in Job Order/Description pushers for 'Rejected' statuses
- Removed the Company Profile's, unused, "Approved Vendor" option for I-9 Verification
- Replaced legacy hand drawn signatures with cursive font representations
- Corrected color inconsistencies with Draft status and Order status filter options
- Job Order "Save Draft" button was not visible
- Vendor Group's "Add Group" button was changing text color
- Global search corrected when searching for partial words
- Suggested Candidate: Show the reason why a candidate is suggested
- Allow Job Description to have no prescreen package attached
- Fixed the numbers on Vendor Cards so they don’t “jump”
- Make “Review Offer” more accessible for Vendors
- Reconfigured Candidates Submitted Task link to more readily display Job Orders having Candidates needing VMS Manager approval
- Typo in Error Page
- Add StaffingNation marketing video to Invitation email for Company and Vendor users
- Repaired two days worth of legacy Onboarding records which were missing a value for “Full Name”
- Corrected the occasional lack of scroll-ability issue for the Order pusher
- GA Tax Forms now only show “Exempt” as ‘checked’ if the user actually chooses “Exempt”
- Document Compliance – the number of documents displayed now agrees with the number of documents reported
- Document Compliance – the number of documents is now consistent when exporting to Excel
- Document Compliance – the numbers now match when adding a new document type
- When re-deploying onboarding, allow the Worker to skip the ‘onboarding forms’
- Use the correct date for determining when a Worker last onboarded when sending a new Offer
- Resolved some minor misbehavior when adding Company Custom Fields
- Email field validation improvement
- Marketplace – Corrected Email Verification when logging in to or signing up for a Marketplace account
- Added “Additional Notifications” field to Edit Engagement form
- Skip I9 during onboarding for rehiring or current worker
- Vendor Group update/setup improvement
- Enabled the Administration Menus to be Scrollable
- Re-facilitated Left Text Alignment for Drop-down Menus
- Updating the Additional Notification, Markup Rate, Department, and Reports as System Admin gives an error
- Approving Candidate for non-TargetCW VMS orders results in an error
- Grid Filter behaves incorrectly once applied
- Reject Candidate: Email not going out, activity feed not updated
- Don’t change the benefits package when editing an engagement
- The Order Widget has Inconsistencies
- Worker Pusher – PDF file cannot be uploaded
- Restore the Visibility of the Tabs on the Vendor Administrator Forms Page
- Labeling of Candidate “Source:” was corrected
- Enable Intercom for all browsers
- “Resubmit” Candidate Generates Server Error
- Corrected situations where the same Candidate for an Engagement can be submitted by two different Vendors
- Company User role changes don’t update permissions
- Rejecting a VMS candidate can hang the system
- Corrected the font face used for Custom Form signatures
- Approve and Redeploy buttons missing on Dossier
- Hiring managers can search the name of a worker and see all the engagement details of a department they should NOT have access to
- Vendor Management – Buttons are misplaced
- Vendor Admin can search and view all the Orders and Engagements of all the Companies via the search bar